A fireplace is an eye-catching addition that heavily affects the overall appearance of your home’s interior. That’s why it’s important for homeowners to invest in good fireplace surrounds. However, finding the right design isn’t as easy as it seems. You’ll have to choose the right materials, install them properly, and of course, create the right designs. If you don’t know the first thing about designing a fireplace, don’t worry! C. Whitaker Marble is here to help.
Some of the reasons you should choose us to install your fireplace surrounds are:
- Personalized Designs: We are professional stone fabricators that can create whatever style or pattern you have in mind. In fact, whether it’s a simple, efficient design or an extravagant, unique one, we can help! Our team also provides samples for homeowners who aren’t quite sure with what they want yet.
- Honest Rates: The company prides itself on honesty and integrity. So expect nothing but fair rates, transparent cost estimates, and honest services when working with us. No amount of money will ever be enough for us to put the company’s good name at risk.
- High-Grade Materials: You can count on us to use the best, high-grade natural stone materials in the market. These are durable, long-lasting products that would serve you and your family well for the next generations to come!
Skilled Craftsmanship: We’ve been in business since 1968. So it’s no exaggeration when we say we can handle whatever request our clients have. Feel free to ask us anything regarding stone fabrication and fireplace surrounds.
Natural Stone for Your Fireplace Surrounds
If you want long-lasting and beautiful fireplace surrounds, then you should definitely consider using natural stones because they’re:
- Durable: The average life span of well-made natural stone fireplace surrounds is upwards of 50 years. So if you get one today, you can count on it to stand strong and proud even after your children have their own children.
- Beautiful Designs: Natural stones give off a unique sense of elegance you cannot easily achieve with other fire surrounds materials.
- Uniform Interior Design: It’s easy to design your fireplace surrounds if you already use natural stones for your countertops, flooring, and backsplash, among others. Just have your contractors pattern it according to the existing designs and you’re good to go!
- Increased Market Value: Feel like natural stone surrounds cost too much? Don’t worry because you can take them out of the profits when you sell your home. In fact, a lot of homebuyers would pay top dollar for well-made stone fireplace surrounds.
Natural Stone Fireplace Surrounds
Contrary to popular belief, fabricating natural stones isn’t that expensive. While it will require you to shell out an initial investment, it’s definitely not enough to break the bank. Also, its long-term durability and effect on your home’s market value make it more than make up for its initial cost.
Now, while a number of factors affect the price of your fireplace surrounds, the most important one to consider is the job’s complexity. If you need to cover a large fireplace with a very intricate design, then expect to pay upwards of $80 per square foot. But if the design you want is relatively easy, you might be able to shave off a few grand off the total bill.
If you’re looking for the best deals on the market, then turn straight to C. Whitaker Marble! We carry an array of cost-efficient, durable natural stones which we can use to create beautiful, long-lasting natural stone fireplace surrounds.
Want to know exactly how much fireplace surrounds cost? Then get in touch with us today! Just give us a call at (314) 423-0900, book an appointment, tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll provide you with a sample estimate to refer to. You can also share your budget plan with us so we can further modify the solutions we suggest.
C. Whitaker Marble creates and installs natural stone fireplace surrounds for clients from:
- Chesterfield, IL
- Chesterfield County, IL
- Jefferson County, MO
- Lake of the Ozarks, MO
- Madison, IL
- Monroe County, IL
- O’Fallon, MO
- St. Charles, MO
- St. Clair, IL
- St. Louis City, MO
- St. Louis County, MO
- St. Peters, MO
- Wildwood, IL